Protecting the environment
EVERY CAMBRIA® DESIGN
IS INSPIRED BY NATURE
Using transparent best practices from raw mineral procurement
through manufacturing and finishing processes, we create
beautiful natural stone surfaces that make a big impact in
any space, but not to the environment.
MAXIMIZING SAFETY AND EFFICIENCY
- Our quartz is responsibly procured from the original sites.
- Cambria’s suppliers monitor silica dust levels to protect workers.
- 100% of the water used in polishing is recycled, saving an estimated 1.6 billion gallons annually.
- The Cambria Processing Facility uses only energy-saving fluorescent lighting.
- All metal tooling is recycled.
- Cambria is Declare certified and Living Building Challenge (LBC) compliant by disclosing Red List Free product ingredientsand providing transparency.
- Cambria is a member of the HealthProduct Declaration (HPD) Open Standardwhich promotes transparency for projects focused on sustainability, wellness, and environmental responsibility.
- Both Declare and HPD may contributeto LEED points.
PROTECTING INDOOR ENVIRONMENTS
- Cambria is NSF 51 certified safe for useas a food preparation surface.
- Cambria has earned GREENGUARD Gold Certification for low VOC emissions.